Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: they marred my baby, help please`

Originally posted by zeegler:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm actually eating some chips right now. I'll get some popcorn a little later and see where else this thread leads. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stop it, you're killing me. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I guess the movie's over? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Doesn't look like Exalon's coming back. Dammit, I want my money back! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Doesn't look like Exalon's coming back.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who cares? He was in seriuos denial about the whole thing in general. Now, he probably feels like an ass, and rightly so.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

LMAO this is great.....
        dude its your fault maybe you will learn something from this.
        guitar stands bad, cases good
        trusting people bad, taking resposibilty for your OWN stuff good

its too bad he spent so much time defending himself & offending others, maybe he will learn his lesson when he puts the guitar on a stand & it falls over & cracks the headstock clean off of it. & yes i agree with most everyone here YOUR GUITAR, YOUR RESPONSIBLE. if it was your baby you wouldnt have left it on a stand.

BTW a good bike lock sometimes help like chuckracers theft. we used to chain the guitar cases to the side handle of a 4X12 & wheel the guitars in on top of the cab. its hard to run with a 4x12. things U do being a NYer.....lol

Comment

My 2 cents

your half of the responsibility is trusting these bandmates and leaving it there for so long. 3 weeks! I would have MADE the time to go get it.

I had my two guitars and three others that were friends of mine at my apartment. I went to bed, and woke up in the morning to find them all gone! I left the door unlocked. Did my friends jump my ass, no. They understood that

SHIT HAPPENS

NANDREW

Comment

Also,

I really hope everything works out for you and your RR.

It probably will be a couple hundred bucks if you want it done right.

nandrew

Comment

Working...
            X